Here are some upcoming dates which are critical for financial management compliance.
Business Activity Statements
- The June 2017 Quarterly Activity Statement is due on 28 July (or 28 August if using a Tax or BAS Agent)
- Quarterly BAS Activity Statements are due on the 28th of the following month after the end of the quarter, being 30 June, 30 September, 31 December, 30 March) if you don't use a BAS or Tax Agent.
- If you use a Tax or BAS Agent, then Activity Statements are due as follows:
- September BAS is due 25th of November;
- December BAS is due 28th of February;
- March BAS due 26th of May;
- June BAS due 25th of August
Super is to be paid to the Fund at least Quarterly and due on the 28th of the following month after Quarter end. being the 28th of July, 28th of October, 28th of January, 28th of April
PAYG Annual Statement
PAYG Annual Summary statements are due 14 August, irrespective of whether you use a BAS or Tax Agent.
ACNC Annual Information Statements is due 6 months after end of financial year (that's 31 December for organisations with a June 30 year end)
Some organisations do not require an audit. Check with us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you can get by without paying for an auditors' report at the end of the year.